“Everything You Wanted to Know About ADHD Causes and Treatments” [podcast episode #130]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 130, Stephen Hinshaw, Ph.D., explains the genetic, environmental, and psychosocial factors that lead to ADHD.
Listen to “Everything You Wanted to Know About ADHD Causes and Treatments” with Stephen Hinshaw, Ph.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Stephen Hinshaw, Ph.D., explains the genetic, environmental, and psychosocial factors that lead to ADHD, and provides an overview of the best behavioral, medicinal, and natural treatments for children and adults.
- Is ADHD Hereditary or Genetic? Yes and No
- More Than Just Genes: How Environment, Lifestyle, and Stress Impact ADHD
- Culture Vs. Biology: What Causes ADHD?
- Self-Test: Could My Child Have ADHD?
- Self-Test: Do I Have ADHD? ADD Symptoms in Adults
- “An amazing podcast. The speaker was highly skilled and experienced in this area and on the disease model overall.”
- “Thanks so much. It was really informative and useful for me. I’ll start subscribing to the podcast. Please do another again soon!”
- “This was very informative and I so appreciate the topic. Well done!”
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on December 8, 2015
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/