Podcast Episode #303: “‘My Life with ADHD’ – Reassessing Goals and Priorities After a Pandemic” with Michele Novotni, Ph.D
Tune in as Michele Novotni, Ph.D., explains how to weather the current situation — and redefine what you would like your new “normal” to look like during this ‘Global Pause’.
Listen to “‘My Life with ADHD’ – Reassessing Goals and Priorities After a Pandemic” with Michele Novotni, Ph.D
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Wasn’t life challenging enough already? Didn’t folks struggle inordinately to get things done, arrive on time, and organize our lives? Didn’t ADHD all by itself make folks more than enough anxious or depressed — not knowing if you planned well enough, got all the details, or were going to be able to finish a task on time? Now with a global pandemic and quarantine added to the mix, ‘normal’ can at times seem like just a figment of our imaginations.
Could it be that this ‘Global Pause’ actually affords all of us the rare opportunity to redefine what we would like our new “normal” to look like? To evaluate what’s really important in life? To learn new strategies to guide us toward happiness after the pandemic?
- “I appreciate Dr. Novotni’s expertise and calm manner.”
- “Excellent speaker…very personable, knowledgeable, humorous and down-to-earth. I love her style and would love her to do more webinars!”
- “Dr. Novotni was so personable. All her feedback was practical and helpful.”
- “Thank you! There was so much on here that I needed to hear right now!”
- “This speaker was extremely prepared and had great real life examples and generously shared her own strategies. Impressive and many thanks to her.”
Related recommended resources:
- Keep Calm and Breathe Om: 7 ADHD Relaxation Techniques
- 6 Ways to a Worry-Free Mind
- A Get-Things-Done Guide for the Overwhelmed and Overloaded
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
Michele Novotni, Ph.D., is a member of the ADDitude ADHD Medical Review Panel.
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on April 30, 2020. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on November 12, 2020