“Moms with ADHD” [podcast episode #27]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 27, Terry Matlen, MSW, ACSW, explains how to set up rules for your family, structure your day to get things done, and organize your household.
Listen to “Moms with ADHD” with Terry Matlen
*Slides are not available for this episode
In this audio webinar of “Tips for ADHD Moms,” Terry Matlen, MSW, ACSW, discusses:
- Suggestions for structuring your day when you also have to provide structure for your ADHD child
- How to limit your responsibilities as a mom living with ADHD
- Tips on managing paperwork and decreasing clutter
- Ways to set up a system to pay the bills on time
- Free Download: Parenting Guide for Moms and Dads with ADHD
- Overwhelmed Mom Syndrome — It’s a Real Thing
- “Once I Accepted My ADHD, Life Began to Change”
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on November 13, 2012.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 11, 2021