“The 10-Step Plan for Moms of ADHD Kids” [podcast episode #75]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 75, Kirk Martin gives moms of ADHD kids the tools to learn how to be assertive about your own needs, ask for help from friends and family, and get the support you need
Listen to “The 10-Step Plan for Moms of ADHD Kids” with Kirk Martin
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand for moms of ADHD kids, learn how to be assertive about your own needs, ask for help from friends and family, and get the support you need with Kirk Martin.
In this episode, learn:
- How to be assertive about your own needs
- Strategies for simplifying your life
- How to ask for help from teachers, friends, and your partner
- How to feel supported, understood, and not alone
- Free Resource: The 15-Day Fix to Stop Defiant Behavior
- [Self-Test] Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) in Children
- 13 Survival Strategies for Moms with ADHD
- “10 Things People Say to You When You’re Raising an Extreme Child”
- How to Manage Your Child’s Toughest Behavioral Problems
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on August 26, 2014.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 14, 2021