“How to Use Mindfulness to Manage ADHD Symptoms” [podcast episode #43]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 43, Lidia Zylowska discusses how you can meditate, decrease stress, and reframe negative situations through mindfulness.
Listen to “How to Use Mindfulness to Manage ADHD Symptoms” with Lidia Zylowska, M.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Are you curious about learning how you can use mindfulness to improve your ADHD symptoms?
Lidia Zylowska, M.D., is a board-certified psychiatrist and a Diplomate of the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine, with an expertise in adult ADHD and mindfulness-based therapy.
In this episode:
- Learn how practicing mindfulness can help develop self-regulation skills
- Understand why mindfulness works for treating ADHD
- Discover other perks of mindfulness, like decreased stress and improved attention
- Free Download: What to Eat (and Avoid) for Improved ADHD Symptoms
- Webinar: How Sleep, Diet & Exercise Impact ADHD
- Article: The Ultimate List of Mindful Exercises
- eBook: Mindfulness & Other Natural Treatments for ADHD Symptoms
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on September 4, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 17, 2021