“How to Support Loved Ones with ADHD” [podcast episode #207]
Learn how to understand and support the person you love with ADHD in this hour-long podcast with Russell A. Barkley Ph.D.
Listen to “How to Support Loved Ones with ADHD” with Russell Barkley, Ph.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this podcast, learn practical steps for helping your loved one accept and manage his or her disorder, and pursue unique paths to success.
- “Very useful information. Great Job by Dr. Barkley.”
- “Dr. Rusell is such a nice human being. It is so nice to assert that notion of being a safety net for your loved ones ! Sometimes one feels that notion is long gone in the modern society.”
- “Nice to hear the personal insights. It makes such a difference when the ‘expert’ has actually gone through the experience of loving someone who has ADHD.”
- 7 Ways to Get the ADHD Support You Deserve
- Download: Become a Small Talk Superstar
- “If You Love Me, Please Take This Seriously”
- eBook: Your Complete ADHD Guide
Russell Barkley, Ph.D., is a member of ADDitude’s ADHD Medical Review Panel.
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on January 18, 2018.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/