[Self-Test] Could Your Child Have ADD (aka Inattentive ADHD)?
What do inattentive ADHD symptoms look like in a child? Could your child’s disorganization, poor focus, and faulty memory be signs of ADD? Take this symptom test to gauge whether your child’s behaviors point to ADHD, and then share the results with an evaluating clinician.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Inattentive ADHD in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test Full ADHD Symptoms Test for Children
2. Understand How Inattentive and Hyperactive ADHD Differ
3. Download Your Free, In-Depth Guide to Inattentive ADHD
4. Take This Test Autism Symptom Test for Children
5. Take This Test General Anxiety Disorder for Children
Updated on January 31, 2020