[Self-Test] Symptoms of Hyperactive Impulsive ADHD in Children
What do the hyperactive or impulsive symptoms of ADHD look like in a child’s everyday life? Could blurting out answers and talking too much in school be a sign of ADHD? How about getting into playground skirmishes? Constant fidgeting and tapping? Take this symptom test to gauge whether your child’s hyperactivity and impulsivity point to ADHD, and then share the results with an evaluating clinician.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Hyperactive Impulsive ADHD Symptom Test for Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Sensory Processing Disorder for Children
2. Take This Test: Full ADHD Symptoms Test for Children
3. Take This Test: Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Children
4. Take This Test General Anxiety Disorder for Children
5. Research: The Three Types of ADHD: Inattentive, Hyperactive and Combined
You may need to scroll up to see your self-test results.
Updated on January 31, 2020