“How to Use ADHD Medications Effectively” [podcast episode #3]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 3, board-certified psychiatrist Dr. William Dodson talks about choosing ADHD medications, minimizing side effects, fine-tuning treatment.
Listen to “How to Use ADHD Medications Effectively” with William Dodson, M.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn the common side effects of ADHD medications, the benefits of stimulants, what you should know before and during treatment, and more with William Dodson, M.D.
This episode covers:
- The four factors that should be fine-tuned for every patient
- What you should know while you’re taking medication
- Common side effects of ADHD medications
- The benefits of stimulants
- Download: The Ultimate Guide to Medication
- Free Expert Resource: Secrets of the ADHD Brain
- ADHD Medication Side Effects No One Should Tolerate
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on November 9, 2012.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/