“Getting Homework Done: Practical Strategies for Students with ADHD” [podcast episode #41]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 41, learn to build a positive relationship with your child’s teacher, implement homework strategies, manage impulsivity, and more with Michele Borba.
Listen to “Getting Homework Done: Practical Strategies for Students with ADHD” with Michele Borba, Ed.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar and slide presentation, Michele Borba, Ed.D., discusses:
- How to build a positive relationship with your child’s teacher
- Homework strategies that work
- How to rein in impulsivity in and out of the classroom
- ADHD-friendly organization skills
- eBook: A Parent’s Guide to ADHD at School
- Quiz: Do You Know the Difference Between ADHD and LD?
- How Do I Create an IEP for My Child? Find Out in this Free Guide
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on September 11, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/