“Help Your ADHD Child Excel in School” [podcast episode #4]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 4, learn tips from Susan Kruger, M.Ed., for teaching parents of children with adhd ways to stay organized at school and at home.
Listen to “Help Your ADHD Child Excel in School” with Susan Kruger, M.Ed.
*Slides not available for this episode
Susan Kruger, M.Ed, is a certified teacher and reading specialist. In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn tips for improving working memory, strategies to get long term projects done, ways to stay organized at school and at home.
This episode covers:
- Tips for improving working memory
- How to plan for long-term school assignments
- Strategies for getting your student motivated for class and homework
- Ways to stay organized at school and at home
- How to teach your ADHD child to stop and listen in the classroom
- Free Guide: How Fidgets Improve Student Behavior & Focus
- Impulse Control Strategies for School and Home
- Is Your Child Punished for ADHD Behavior at School?
- eBook: A Parent’s Guide to ADHD at School
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on November 27, 2012.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/