8 Kid-Friendly Snacks
These 8 simple snacks are high in calories, protein, and flavor.
Whether your child’s a picky eater or his ADHD meds are suppressing his appetite, here are 8 snacks you’ll both love.
- String cheese, crackers, and sliced apple
- Creamy or cheesy soups with croutons or breadsticks
- Canned fruit in syrup with pudding
- Plain cereals moistened with flavored milks or milk substitutes
- Celery sticks stuffed with cream cheese or peanut butter
- Small banana, split lengthwise, spread with peanut butter
- Flavored cream cheese on crackers with dried fruit on the side
- Ready-made guacamole, salsa, chips, and cheese cubes (add chopped fresh tomatoes & peppers to bottled salsa for extra vitamins and fiber)
Updated on March 23, 2017