“Healing the ADHD Brain” [podcast episode #111]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 111, hear Daniel G. Amen, M.D., share the interventions that he recommends for healing the ADHD brain.
Listen to “Healing the ADHD Brain” with Daniel G. Amen, M.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Daniel G. Amen, M.D. explains how to survive and thrive with adult ADHD.
- Your Free Guide to Music for Healthy ADHD Brains
- How Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Works
- eBook: ADHD Medication and Treatment
- “Truly outstanding info — really LOVE your podcasts!”
- “Dr. Amen provided a lot of useful information in a short time. I will be following up with his book. Thank you!”
- “I appreciated Dr. Amen’s emphasis on nutrition and supplements. My experience has been that using a natural approach significantly decreases symptoms in myself and my children. I was glad for the validation.”
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on June 18, 2015
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/