“Growing Up ADHD: Treating Attention Deficit in Preschoolers Through Adults” [podcast episode #13]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 13, Steven Dickstein, M.D., explores age-appropriate medical and non-medical ADHD treatments.
Listen to “Growing Up ADHD: Treating Attention Deficit in Preschoolers Through Adults” with Steven Dickstein, M.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Growing Up ADHD: Treating Attention Deficit in Preschoolers Through Adults,” Steven Dickstein, M.D., discusses:
- How to know which treatments are most effective at different ages
- The importance of factoring normal development into ADHD diagnosis and treatment
- How to help your child see beyond his ADHD
- Free Download: Is It ADHD or a Misdiagnosis?
- Free Download: The Ultimate Guide to ADHD Medication
- Diagnosing ADHD in Children
- Can You Really ‘Outgrow’ ADHD?
- ADHD Statistics: New ADD Facts and Research
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on May 14, 2013
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/