“Gratitude for the ADHD Me….Yeah, Right.”
I am grateful for coffee with Karla (boy I really need to kick the caffeine)…
- … and looking forward to joining Ladies who Launch (I dream of a life of autonomy where I can be my own boss)
- Grateful for Monday night meals of M&M’s and grapes (pity my future children who will succumb to my offbeat meals)
- Grateful that I have a place to live until December
- I am grateful for the ability to race down the swimming pool in less than a minute
- Grateful for thoughts that extend into unknown galaxies
- I am grateful for the ADHD me.