Give Her More Playing Time!
When the kids who need the most exercise can’t get it because of their ADHD.
My daughter gets kicked off the team at least once a year for poor grades or “behavior problems” (things like forgetting her books). To add more hurt, most of her friends are on the teams.
It’s been heartbreaking to watch this happen again and again. She’s a talented athlete, and it’s clear to me that, the more exercise she gets, the better she does in all aspects of her life.
- Playmates and Friends for an ADHD Boy
- Free Download: 14 Ways to Help Your Child With ADHD Make Friends
- 10 Ways We Would Fix the U.S. School System
- Karate or Kickball? Fencing or Football? The Best Sports for Kids with ADHD
- Independent Play: Activities to Keep Your ADHD Child Stimulated — and out of Trouble!