“Get Started, Get Organized, Get Things Done” [podcast episode #26]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 26, ADHD coach Sandy Maynard explains how develop (and stick to) new routines to get organized.
Listen to “Get Started, Get Organized, Get Things Done” with Sandy Maynard
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this hour-long podcast, learn how to streamline your ever-growing piles of paperwork, develop new routines to stay organized (and stick with them), set up systems to jog your memory, and more from adult ADHD coach Sandy Maynard.
In this episode:
- Learn how to streamline your ever-growing piles of paperwork
- Gain practical solutions for keeping track of important things
- Develop new routines to stay organized — and how to stick with them
- Learn reminder systems to improve your memory
- Understand how to get motivated to stay on track with organization
- Free Download: 19 Ways to Meet Deadlines and Get Things Done
- Slideshow: A Get-Things-Done Guide for the Overwhelmed and Overloaded
- Article: Getting Things Done Without Getting Bogged Down
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on October 12, 2012.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/