“ADHD in Women and Girls: Why Gender Matters in Diagnosis and Treatment” [podcast episode #81]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 81, Michele Novotni, Ph.D., discusses why women with ADHD are more frequently diagnosed later in life than men.
Listen to “ADHD in Women and Girls: Why Gender Matters in Diagnosis and Treatment” with Michele Novotni, Ph.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Women with ADHD are more frequently diagnosed later in life than men. Michele Novotni Ph.D. discusses why this happens the unique challenges ADHD brings for girls and women and how symptoms change during menopause.
- Take This Free Self-Test: ADHD in Women and Girls
- Free Download: 15 Ways to Disarm (and Understand) Explosive ADHD Emotions
- Life Is Too Short for Shame
- ADHD Looks Different in Women. Here’s How — and Why.
- ADHD in Women Symptom Checklist
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on October 14, 2014
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/