“Friends Forever: Better Dates and Lasting Friendships for ADHD Children” [podcast episode #20]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 20, social skills expert Fred Frankel, Ph.D., gives practical tips for hosting a successful date, developing closer friendships, and more.
Listen to “Friends Forever: Better Dates and Lasting Friendships for ADHD Children” with Fred Frankel, Ph.D.
*Slides not available for this episode
In this audio webinar of “Friends Forever: Better Play Dates and Lasting Friendships for ADHD Children,” Fred Frankel, Ph.D., discusses:
- Working with your child to develop “close” friendships
- Arranging successful play dates
- Learning to “play detective” to find friends with mutual interests for your child
- Helping your child communicate and cooperate with others
- Free Guide: Help Your Child Make Friends
- eBook: We Are In This Together: Essays by Parents
- Is Your Child a Target for Bullies?
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on March 11, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/