My Forum Comments
Sometimes I think my old past self is funny. Many things changed again, both to my lifestyle and COVID
I found some balances.
- I opened a business and I’m the middle of an introvert and extravert
- I watch some movies because they help me sleep
- I still read books (I always read something) to acquire skills (I’m a Freelancer Web Developer and Learning Never Stops)
- I still don’t hangout with friends, I don’t care, we are in quarantine.
- I’m still racing against the clock, meeting deadlines
- I don’t go to the university
- Let them talk, people will judge everything and everyone anyways.
- I stopped taking Meds, The side effects of the Meds mess up my feelings and it’s kinda hard…
- Still no sex life, I don’t know..
- This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Zeus-DX.
No, only ADHD Medication.
Also I don’t think that I have depression, at least not anymore.
I feel happy most of the time and very grateful for the experiences that I had till now (looking forward to more). I feel sad when sometimes, loneliness comes and bites me.
It’s just that I have changed so much these last years that I hardly recognize me anymore and I also heard it from my friends.
Having goals, priorities, figuring what I want in life is what have made me become more serious and not so much interested in other people.