Worried

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Penny Williams 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

adhdfuturenurse
    Participant

Hi yall.
    I’m a student nurse with severe ADHD. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 12 years old and am now 22 years old. I have taken vyvanse before. But prefer adderall XR and IR.
    Come to find out, Adderall IR is ALWAYS on backorder. It is screwing with my life. and my grades.
    After a horrible reaction to Epic Pharma generic adderall, my doctor started writing scripts with TEVA ONLY on it. but they are all out of teva, so I allowed the pharmacy to fill my script with an alternative generic, the white octagons with M’s on them.
    I just took one and am yet to feel any side effects or maybe anything at all but I think that may be because I just read the worst reviews ever about this medication. I am about to cry out of frustration. Does anyone else have a GOOD reaction to these white ones?! I’m horrified.

anguscole41
    Participant

I took those years ago,I had a great reaction for s little while before I had to switch medicationif you dont mind me asking why did you stop Vyvanse I’ve been on it for a year and a half and its changed my life,I know we all react differently though.how long have you been the the adderall?

Penny Williams
    Keymaster

Here’s another discussion of Adderall generics: https://www.additudemag.com/forums/topic/generic-adderall-aurobindo-side-effects-how-to-get-a-new-prescription-asap/. It might have some helpful information for you.

With gratitude,
    Penny

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.