Working professional: Looking for a good Coach in Canada

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Symptoms, Diagnosis & Beyond Working professional: Looking for a good Coach in Canada

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      sgny86
      Participant

Hi all,

I’ve been recently diagnosed last year at the start of the pandemic with a milder form of ADHD, however my mental processing speed is very low and a few other things. I’ve suffered from anxiety/depression for a good portion of my life, but I’ve been able to push through extreme hard work, discipline and keeping a balanced lifestyle. Overwhelm when starting new things due to my challenges in learning and focusing create severe anxiety. I am in process of getting a medication assessment

On top of the on-going treatment such as ACT, meditation, exercise, CBD and further diet tweaks, I’m looking for a good coach who has a proven track record with working professionals. I work as an IT project manager and have a lot of ambition to advance – so I am looking for someone who has worked with similar professionals such as myself.

Can anyone suggest a listing or any one? Apologies if I posted in the wrong forum as I’m new here.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.