Will a Career Coach help me from stop losing jobs?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Symptoms, Diagnosis & Beyond Will a Career Coach help me from stop losing jobs?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TooOldForThis 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

TooOldForThis
    Participant

Hi,

This is my first post. I just got let go from a job yesterday. Has anyone here gotten Career Coaching to help them deal with the disorganization, speed and problems with feeling overwhelmed at their job? If you have gotten career coaching, has it helped you?

I simply cannot go on like this. None of my jobs last! The longest I have held a job is almost 3 years. That’s it! 🙁 And I am in my late 50s.

It’s effecting my teenager and that’s what worries me most. My teen is getting anxiety because of the fact that I can’t keep a job. This breaks my heart!
    I am early every day. I have a good work ethic. I just have issues taking notes, and staying up to speed.

Thanks for any help you can send.

ADHDmomma
    Keymaster

An ADHD coach might be a better fit. They are a coach but they are also knowledgeable about the impairments that ADHD can cause in the workplace and will tailor strategies for you that will meet your needs.

20 Reasons To Hire an ADHD Coach

Penny
    ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

TooOldForThis
      Participant

Thank you, ADHDMoma for your feedback.

TooOldForThis
    Participant

Getting a free call from this website

Monday I am getting a call from this website. I am wondering what to expect. Has anyone had interactions with them? Are they good?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.