What are the weirdest things you think about?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults What are the weirdest things you think about?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      StillPlaysMC
      Participant

Well, ADHD makes me thankful for my therapist. I was born normal and am now an atheist who believes in aliens. I also think about existentialism on a daily basis. Life after death is kind of like my kryptonite now, except it probably hurts more.

doggtoo
      Participant

oh… wow….. i am opposite. i am vry much a lover the Almighty God, Bible & the wonderful future He has 4 all Mankind.

….yet, the weirdest things tht spontaneously come 2 my mind is something along the lines of sexual perversions & being an Action Hero conquering all evils in the world, while eating chocolate, pizza, all while background music of Vocal Trance! LOLOL How’s tht 4 a major Movie Production?!?!?

steven.page1
      Participant

Well… I too am a bible nut and truly believe in the New Testament and I don’t believe all the stories in the old testament. However I believe that extraterrestrial aliens are visiting our planet, also in multi-dimensions, time travel, sasquatch, reincarnation, and other paranormal things. I think about traveling through space and time to other worlds. Yet, I do not enjoy reading fictional stories about such things. I think my stories are better.

jeyjamal55
      Participant

Does being sexually very active correlate with having ADHD?

tenpins
      Participant

I constantly think about not getting hurt. I tend to get injured in some way darn near every other day. It’s routine for me. Even as a kid. The simplest and straight forward task can bring blood or a giant bruise. Often not even noticed until I see evidence on the floor or someone tells me. I carry around boxes of bandaids in everything I have with me. In my vehicle, all my packs, the bike, lunch box, etc. Mostly the big 2″x3″ type. Gauze, tape, super glue, Israeli bandages,even a cat tourniquet like the military uses. Haven’t had to break that out yet. Lots of money spent for the probability of tragedy. All this causes me to try to be to a fault ,overly careful doing anything. Sometimes it makes me back away from something because I can see the ugly picture of a typical accident by trying. Many times not. Lots of broken bones and scars abound in my 58 years here. Since my diagnosis about 3 yrs ago I learned some of us can be accident prone and klutzy. Hmm, go figure… Honestly, some of these “wrecks” aren’t really all my fault but there I am, getting banged up anyway. Like when my son’s Great Dane ran head-on into the front of my bike and crashed me into the ground. What kind of any animal does that? Not much blood, but a bushel of black n blues and grass stains. Did not see that one coming. Every time I had a DR appt. the doc’s assistant takes vitals and stuff before he comes in and they will ask if I have fallen since the last time I was there. And I’m like, “Why what have you heard”? Come to find out its just a question they ask all patients to check if any medications are causing dizziness that results in a tumble. Makes sense. Anyway, with all the medical stuff at my disposal I maybe could be a asset to disaster relief other than me someday. I think about that too.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by tenpins. Reason: spelling
Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.