VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR RESEARCH STUDY.
Adults with ADHD: Perceptions of College Resources to Assist with Career Decisions
My name is Lynette Mccullough and I am a graduate learner under the direction of Dr. Betsy Diegel, Chair in the College of doctoral studies at Grand Canyon University. I am recruiting individuals to explore how young adults with ADHD perceive the support and influence of college resources to make career fit decisions.
Participants in the study will be 50 young adults with ADHD to complete 10 question questionnaires.
Requirements of the study for questionnaire participants:
• Male or Female ages 18-40 with ADHD
• Complete a 10-15 minute, 10-question questionnaire
• Provide an email address to receive a questionnaire with the google survey link.
• The participant is expected to work or have worked at least part-time, have two years of college experience and have used a disability center or career center.
• Your name will be entered into a drawing to win a 25-dollar e-gift card prior to your participation.
Your participation in this study is voluntary. If you have any questions concerning the research study, please call: Primary Investigator Lynette Mccullough at 773-599-1251 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login