VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR RESEARCH STUDY

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums School & Learning VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR RESEARCH STUDY

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lynettemccullough7 2 months ago.

• Author

lynettemccullough7
    Participant

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR RESEARCH STUDY.
    Adults with ADHD: Perceptions of College Resources to Assist with Career Decisions

My name is Lynette Mccullough and I am a graduate learner under the direction of Dr. Betsy Diegel, Chair in the College of doctoral studies at Grand Canyon University. I am recruiting individuals to explore how young adults with ADHD perceive the support and influence of college resources to make career fit decisions.

Participants in the study will be 50 young adults with ADHD to complete 10 question questionnaires.

Requirements of the study for questionnaire participants:
    • Male or Female ages 18-40 with ADHD
    • Complete a 10-15 minute, 10-question questionnaire
    • Provide an email address to receive a questionnaire with the google survey link.
    • The participant is expected to work or have worked at least part-time, have two years of college experience and have used a disability center or career center.
    • Your name will be entered into a drawing to win a 25-dollar e-gift card prior to your participation.

Google survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScblKJECN8Tlh73uKWCGl1FAns4BGwtr5yTv0Zbtkoa2AODTQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Your participation in this study is voluntary. If you have any questions concerning the research study, please call: Primary Investigator Lynette Mccullough at 773-599-1251 or email me at lmcculloug@my.gcu.edu.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.