The RAGE!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Caleb_1
      Participant

Part one
      The subject Is relationships Yes, I know what your thinking before I even start. Like anyone reading this, You will know that when it comes to situations the prettier invulnerability ADHD amplifies it makes it 10 million times worse depending on the severity of your illness. For me is pretty severe. I’m just glad that I don’t get physically abusive my abuse is all verbal. Over the years since have been diagnosed I’ve been able to control it somewhat but only just.
      I don’t know about you but I can’t keep things simple I have to explain the explanation that explaining the explanation of that I am constantly justifying myself it’s tiring. So I will try and keep this as short as I can that in itself is an effort.
      It seems I can’t post more than a few words so how can have to do this in stages I’m sorry about that

Caleb_1
      Participant

Why cant I tell my story! it wont post

Penny Williams
        Keymaster

Try using a different browser to post.

Penny
        ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Coach, Podcaster & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

AutoAdhd
      Participant

Hang on, I’m sure people understands your situation.

Kerplunk
      Participant

I like how you build the suspense, looking forward to part 2.

Caleb_1
      Participant

Part Two
      I was in a relationship for three years that was brought to an unexpected end on September 19 2020.
      She ended the relationship because she found my mental health issues overwhelming and other things. There was a lot more behind the undoing and demise of the relationship, I trusted this particular woman with all my heart. I just didn’t see it coming, well actually I kind of did, but i didn’t, You follow me?
      She knew I had ADHD she went through the diagnosis with me and she knew how it affected me as I invested much of my time giving her the most detailed descriptions as to how it makes me feel and what triggers my turns. She broke my heart but most of all destroyed my confidence.

Caleb_1
      Participant

I must admit, This is a ridiculise system, I can’t post much at one time at all! This is going to take 4 ever you know. But thanx for the interest. … The story isnt that interesting in all fairness. But is a typical turn over for what I have to go through, and many others like myself who have to live with good old Mr D. (ADHD) This is what I call it – it somehow makes it sound…cool. But most of all, personifying it helps me deal with it better too… Im sure there will be them who are offended by that. It is what it is I guess.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by Caleb_1.
      Caleb_1
      Participant

Im not finished yet there will be another 20 parts to this story going by the max amount I can post at one time.

Caleb_1
      Participant

OK I can try. Any recommendations? Im not liking chrome

Gazettechan
      Participant

I can’t wait for the other parts of the story.

Caleb_1
      Participant

Part Three
      Against all odds I have in fact met someone else. At first she seamed to be the one, I would refer to her as my queen. Perfect in every way, beautiful, funny, sweet, submissive ;)… But as time went on reality came rushing in, like a r.

Caleb_1
      Participant

I think I been limeted Its getting harder to post Im going to try chrome if that dont work i will give up

Caleb_1
      Participant

OK I give up. Tryed everything. And im not going to post 4 lines of txt per post there is over 500 to get through! Sorry folks. Lets just say it didnt end well 4 me. Far from it

susunq
      Participant

Same thing happened to meπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ..BUT..I prob best on my part!?!?🀭 Lol
      It took me near 2 hrs to rely! So sending this out. Maybey?! Lol I
      (Eediting those voice mail txt takes loong!🀭)
      ..at least the Majority of the ADD podcast seem to be talking about many things I struggled in past years and continue with on a daily basis! If folks would OnlY educate themselves on struggles with the adult ADD issues of this 21st Century!😏NeVeR SaY NeVeR!πŸ€«πŸ˜‰
      GooD luck and I appreciate aLL you who I’m able to relate at nearly 100%πŸ‘πŸ’―β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.