TEVA Generic In LA Area?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults TEVA Generic In LA Area?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Spence
      Participant

I’ve been taking TEVA Adderall for 8 years. Now that it’s apparently vanished, I’m struggling.

Does anyone know of a pharmacy that will supply TEVA Adderall in the LA area? I’ve spoken to over a dozen already.

HWalker13
      Participant

What Region of LA are you in.
      Pharmacies can actually special order it. It help if the provider rights dispense only Teva Generic. or you can request brand only and not generic (but also insurance approval will be needed depending on your insurance).

Also depends on your dose stength and im assuming its IR tablets and not XR capsules.

There is not a shortage- also when calling ask to speak to the head pharmacist to see if they can special order a prescription because you can only take a specific pharmaceutical and tell them you have the NDC code of the RX and usually helps them. if you can give more information might be able to help.

Are there any no chain pharmacies? They are the easiest to help to special order.

Spence
      Participant

I’m in Glendale, but I’ll drive an hour if I need to.

I’ve spoken to every single chain in the area, and none of them are willing to order for me, even with a script that calls specifically for TEVA while listing a side effect of other generics. One CVS claimed they ordered it for me, but that it “didn’t come.”

I have admittedly only tried 2 non-chain pharmacies. Ill try more of those.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Spence.
      • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Spence.
Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.