Survey of parents in ADHD community

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Parents Survey of parents in ADHD community

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      LearningAboutADHD
      Participant

Hello, I am a student at the New York University, I am doing some research with an NIH(National Institutes of Health)-funded medical company in order to better understand the needs of the ADHD community.

To learn a bit about the demographics of this important patient population, I have created a survey specifically for parents whose children have ADHD and are being treating with Medication. The survey is very short (takes less than 3 minutes), and includes questions regarding how a parent makes decisions about their child’s treatment, and what might be lacking from their current treatment.

I would be very appreciative of anyone willing to take a couple minutes out of their day to complete this survey for my research! To go to the survey please copy the following link into your browser: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ParentsOfChildrenWithADHD

Thank you for your time. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to learn more about my work, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at bjs472@nyu.edu

Sincerely,
      Brian

P.S. I hope I’m not violating any guidelines by posting this here; I’m just hoping to get a better understanding of this important patient population! If there is a better place for this post, please let me know.

LearningAboutADHD
      Participant

Just wanted to thank everyone who has filled out the survey so far, it has been great hearing your feedback and learning more about this community 🙂

Survey is still open if anyone else would like to participate!

Best,
      Brian

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.