Survey of parents in ADHD community (with compensation)

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Parents Survey of parents in ADHD community (with compensation)

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      LearningAboutADHD
      Participant

Hello, I am a student at the New York University, I am doing some research with an NIH(National Institutes of Health)-funded medical company in order to better understand the needs of the ADHD community.

I am surveying many groups within this community (parents, coaches, psychiatrists, etc), but I am especially interested in getting more feedback from parents, so I figured I’d post here. The survey takes around 10 minutes to complete, and as a token of my gratitude all respondents will be given a $10 Amazon Gift card at the end of the survey

To go to the survey please copy the following link into your browser: http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XWY29MJ

Feel free to forward this to any other people within the ADHD community. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to learn more about my work, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at bjs472@nyu.edu

Sincerely,
      Brian

P.S. I hope I’m not violating any guidelines by posting this here; I’m just hoping to get a better understanding of this important patient population! If there is a better place for this post, please let me know.

LearningAboutADHD
      Participant

UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who responded, I got more responses than I could have hoped for!

Unfortunately due to limits in funding I can no longer offer gift cards to respondents, but if you would still like to complete the survey I would be thrilled to have your input! To go to the survey please go to the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LKC7ZJH

Thank you again, everyone, for all your help!

Best,
      Brian

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.