Subclinical ADHD, reward, and risk-taking- prizes available

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums Research Studies Seeking Participants Subclinical ADHD, reward, and risk-taking- prizes available

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      sallyturner1
      Participant

Hi everyone!

I am conducting a study which investigates subclinical ADHD traits, reward, and risk-taking. I am currently recruiting participants. You do NOT need to have a diagnosis of ADHD to take part. You also do not need to have a history of risk taking. The data you provide is completely anonymous and no data can be attributed to you.

To be eligible to take part you must not be currently experiencing any severe psychiatric illness, taking any psychiatric medication, or have any uncorrected visual impairments. You must be aged 16-25, able to complete the study on a computer or laptop, and be fluent in English.

Every participant is able to enter a prize draw at the end of the study where you will be eligible to win 1 of 3 vouchers available as a thank you for your time. By leaving your email, you are not compromising your anonymity.

The link below will take you to the study’s site. The study should take 30 minutes. Please only click the link once.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me through the email provided at the beginning of the study.

https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/BD89DADC-F184-4C48-80E7-45F87D6E5EC7

Thank you in advance!

sallyturner1
      Participant

Hi everyone,

The software I am using for my study is currently undergoing some technical difficulties. The situation should be resolved by the middle of next week (07 April). Until then, you will be unable to participate. I will reply again to this post once the situation is resolved. Please keep checking this page next week if you are interested in participating.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please reply to this post, and once the software is up and running again you can email me via the email provided at the beginning of the study.

Best,
      Sally

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.