Student Made Documentary on ADHD – INTERVIEWS NEEDED!

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Student Made Documentary on ADHD – INTERVIEWS NEEDED!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ew0215 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

JordanCJ12
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Jordan Jenkins and I am film student based in Berkshire/Oxfordshire. I am making a documentary about ADHD.
    The documentary I am filming is called “Naughty by Nature? A Look Into ADHD”. This will cover the basics of ADHD, Genetics as well as topics such as medication. The aim of my documentary is to show the positive aspects of this condition and prove to my audience that you can thrive if you learn how to manage it.

I was looking to see if I could get insight in to what it’s like live with this disorder in the form of a virtual interview due to the Coronavirus situation. I am also looking for a professional opinion on the subject to make my production more reliable. If anyone would be interested in taking part in this, I would be really grateful as this would massively benefit my documentary.

tina.schumacher
    Participant

I may be interested in helping although I am still one of the working healthcare professionals in this pandemic time, my time is short. I am a treatment professional for ADHD and I have a 20 year old son with predominately hyperactive type and a 17 year old daughter with inattentive type. We have a genetic factor within our family for ADHD.

JordanCJ12
      Participant

That’s great, If this is a possibility I would be very grateful. I 100% completely understand if you can’t though. Thank-you for everything, you are doing an amazing job.If this is possible please let me know ASAP as our deadline has been shortened due to the pandemic and I will ensure to make this as quick as in order to not take up much of your time. πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  JordanCJ12.

13serenitymae13
    Participant

Hey! I’m willing!

JordanCJ12
      Participant

That’s great thank you so much it’s really appreciated I’ll drop you an email with the full synopsis and details. πŸ™‚

Sexyreds42
    Participant

I would love to help and to help my condition please I’ve been suffering all my life on all medications that just to get the door closed on met PLEASE LET ME IN sexyreds153@gmail.com 6095001802

JordanCJ12
      Participant

That’s brilliant to hear, thank you so much, I will drop you an email ASAP in order to get this process under way. This interview would be carried out next week but I will make this as efficient and quick as possible in order to prevent taking yp to much of your time. πŸ™‚

13serenitymae13
    Participant

ew0215
    Participant

I would be available to assist.

JordanCJ12
      Participant

That’s amazing, thank you so much!. This interview would be carried out next week via Skype or ft but I will try to make it as quick and efficient as possible in order to avoid taking up too much of your time. πŸ™‚

ew0215
      Participant

Not a problem. My email is darkforestq@gmail.com.

drleochan
    Participant

Hi! I’m willing to help. I’m a family doctor with an interest in ADHD, and I’m an ADHDer myself.

Please drop a line for me at johnnyleochan@gmail.com.

Thanks

JordanCJ12
      Participant

That’s brilliant thank-you so much!. That would be a really good perspective that would benefit my production loads. I have dropped you an email with the details of my production. πŸ™‚

bechra
    Participant

I am 67. I was not diagnosed until I was 45. My children, boy 41, girl 40, were diagnosed around 10 and 11. I was a certified teacher and was a home school consultant for 10 years with several ADHD students. The children and I also have Dyslexia, OCD and depression. So does their dad. Actually, it runs in my family. I have several nieces with it, all on medication. My dad died 10 years ago at 86, and he had it. It was un-diagnosed, but so obvious. Sorry, I’m rambling, but very typical for me. I only take my meds during the day, so I get easily distracted in the evenings. So, I would be glad to take part and help in any way I can. You don’t have to worry about taking up my time. Even before Covid-19, I had plenty of time as I’m retired. My email is bechra@hotmail.com

JordanCJ12
      Participant

That’s brilliant, thank you so much , really appreciate it. That would be a really unique perspective to have for my production due to your previous occupation and your great understanding of the disorder. I have dropped you an email. πŸ™‚

lulu123
    Participant

Yes i would be more than happy to help! I am 20 now and was diagnosed when I was 11- my emails luluvernon2000@gmail.com

JordanCJ12
      Participant

That’s great, thank-you so much for the help, much appreciated. I have dropped you an email with the details. πŸ™‚

JordanCJ12
      Participant

That’s brilliant, thank you so much , really appreciate it. That would be a really unique perspective to have for my production due to your previous occupation and your great understanding of the disorder. I have dropped you an email. πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.