Spotting Trends Connecting Dots

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Symptoms, Diagnosis & Beyond Spotting Trends Connecting Dots

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      RickyBobby
      Participant

Hello,

I’ve realized part of myself and my ADHD is that I’m pretty creative and can get entrenched in my projects I’m passionate about very easily. What I’ve noticed recently is an ability to look at a problem or industry issue and see a wide picture. There have been 4-5 situations in my life and work that I’ve come up with something new, to find out it’s been brought to market and been successful several months down the road. It’s like I’m down the road too far in advance for some others to understand what I’m talking about. For a long time people said I was crazy or off the reservation. When I got diagnosed earlier this year, I stopped paying attention to outside input and just began taking in these thoughts and began working on some of them. I’m not saying I can sense the future or anything like that, it just seems I’ve tapped into this cerebral side of my mind that’s able to bring these complex ideas together.

I am wondering if anyone has had this sort of thing happen to them? I’d like to find some others to talk with and share experiences.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by RickyBobby.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Penny Williams.
Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.