So many balls in the air….

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults So many balls in the air….

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ADHDmomma 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Kickingcpass
    Participant

I’m a 35 year old working in public accounting. I have a book of business I manage, 8 managers and up I work for, and a newborn at home. Likeany, I have a lot going on.

I was diagnosed at age 28 and the first few years of treatment were life-changing. Now that my life is really, really full, I can’t seem to find a reliable system to manage all the to do items I have. I’m very visual, and have a lot riding on getting things done on time in the right order.

Ive tried MS OneNote, Google Keep, Excel lists, various paper based lists, and have none I can keep up with. Once I have to turn a page or look on the backside of a sheet, I’m doomed. What is something I can use to:

1. Brain dump all of work and home to do items
    2. Arrange them within those categories based on priority.

Seems simple, but I can’t seem to find the right fit. Anyone have any success with similar systems?

rebell90
    Participant

I’m gonna keep following your thread!!! I’m in the same boat, keep researching ones and even have paid for some that were NoT a good fit! And I am the same way as you on what I’m looking for (which makes since bc ya know, adhd). Let me know what you find if something comes up!

ADHDmomma
    Keymaster

There are some great To-Do apps in this list, some more visual:

Siri, What Apps Can Help Me Get More Done?

Penny
    ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.