Seeking Teens with ADHD (13-17) for Interview

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums Research Studies Seeking Participants Seeking Teens with ADHD (13-17) for Interview

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maz 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

CANLabUWaterloo
    Participant

We are running a study at the University of Waterloo, through the Psychology department, and are looking for teens diagnosed with ADHD between the ages of 13 and 17 to participate. The study is called “understanding influences on goal-striving in teens and young adults.” We’re trying to learn about the kinds of goals that young people set, their reasons for choosing them, and different kinds of thinking skills that go into working on goals (things like planning or decision-making, for example).

It would take approximately one hour of your time, completely online, and we are able to offer a 25-dollar Amazon gift card and 1 hour of community service to participants. There is also a short screening phone call conducted with a parent/guardian, to ensure teens are currently experiencing symptoms of ADHD. This will be prior to participation and will not be compensated.

This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee. Let me know if you have any questions, and of course, the choice to participate is completely up to you.

I can be contacted at: m9sadegh@uwaterloo.ca

Thank you so much,
    Mahsa Sadeghi, M.A. (Student Investigator)

maz
    Participant

I havent got diagnosed but if i can help as i got loads of adhd sotires lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.