Seeking participants for search

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      natasha_louise
      Participant

Hi,

I am looking for participants to complete a questionnaire.

This will take you around 20 minutes of your time to complete.

I am student in the final year of a undergraduate degree in BA (Hons) Primary Education (5-11): Inclusion with SEND with QTS at the University of Cumbria, invite you to participate in a research project entitled, ‘How the diagnosis of ADHD and treatments affects families, educational outcomes and the quality of life of these individuals.’

The purpose of this study is to research the effects of ADHD on the life of individuals, their families and on their educational outcomes and whether treatment(s) such as medication, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), parent training and educational programmes/interventions have an impact on the quality of life of these individuals. Should you choose to participate, you will be asked to partake in a short questionnaire to answer questions about how treatments for ADHD impact the quality of life, families, and educational outcomes of these individuals.

This research should benefit participants directly, as well as professionals and educators attracted to or involved in working with children or adults with ADHD. In addition, the research would be beneficial to any parents or carers who have a child/ren diagnosed or undergoing diagnosis of ADHD.

Participants will be required to state their gender and when they were diagnosed with ADHD, if applicable. No participant should at any point feel threatened, embarrassed, or forced to speak during the study. All data collected and information obtained will be kept confidential and anonymised, and all identities will be disguised for the interpretation of the data. The primary data will be stored, password protected and encrypted in a secure place which is only accessible to me, the researcher. Each participant has the right to ask questions at any point during or after their involvement.

To complete the questionniare, please follow the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgGUE8sz2gafkZUYX6V94INLtjpmu08RwZwx-LcA_o89hkFw/viewform .

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.
      Natasha Smith
      1704235@uni.cumbria.ac.uk

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.