Seeking participants for research

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums Research Studies Seeking Participants Seeking participants for research

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kcapella
      Participant

Consider participating in a research study entitled:
      Empathic Experiences within Pair Bonds of Midlife Adults Diagnosed with ADHD

 Are you between the ages of 30 and 60?

 Were you diagnosed with ADHD by a mental health or medical professional at least 6 months ago?

 Have you ever been involved in a consensual psychologically, emotionally, and sexually intimate relationship?

This qualitative research will explore the empathic experiences of midlife adults (ages 30-60) diagnosed with ADHD within the context of their romantic relationships via 60-minute interviews.

As an incentive, participants will receive a $50 VISA gift card.

To enroll in this study, please contact the researcher directly:

Kimberly Holtsclaw
      Phone: 215-486-6225
      Email: kholtsclaw@capellauniversity.edu
      Kim is a doctoral student at Capella University working towards her PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision. This research comprises her dissertation.

Guitarman23
      Participant

I am a 35 year old man who was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 77. I am very interested in your research. Please send me information. Thanks.
      novak.dan7@gmail.com

kcapella
      Participant

This study has concluded and is no longer seeking participants.

andydippy
      Participant

Lol made me laugh – very adhd post – Iam a 35 year old man diagnosed with adhd at 77 haha

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.