Research participants required! UK university students with ADHD

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Research participants required! UK university students with ADHD

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  blane 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

rmccullough
    Participant

Research Participants Required!

I am conducting my masters dissertation for the MSc Psychology of Education at the University of Bristol.

If you are aged 18-29, enrolled on a UK university course, and hold an adult diagnosis of ADHD, I would love to hear from you!

My study involves an hour long interview (audio or video call), and explores how students understand having a diagnosis of adult ADHD. One of my aims is to contribute the voices of those with ADHD into ADHD academic literature. Your identity will be completely anonymised, so no one will know you participated. Contact me if you are interested in participating and I will send you more information about the study. Feel free to ask me any questions. I would really appreciate it if you do consider participating!

My email is fs18211@bristol.ac.uk

Thanks very much for reading this post!

Rory McCullough

blane
    Participant

Hi Rory, I am 22 years old and am in the process of receiving my initial diagnosis. If/when it becomes formal, I would love to partake.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  blane.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.