Prescription overseas

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mounim
      Participant

Hi everyone … i hope Someone Can come with a suggestion to my issue.

I am 38 years and having ADHD, i’ve been treated with methylphenidate with a good effect, the only problem is that it lasts a short period of time, i tried Concerta, vyvanse, Strattera … but no good really. We always head back to methylphenidate.
      I do work as a surgeon so it is impeactical for me to take a pill avery 4 hours and i need a medication that covers the whole Day.

I Read that is it possible to ger methylphenidate in a dermal patch form. The problem is that i live in Danmark and we dont have those.

My question is, any idea how it is possible for me to get dermal methylphenidate patch, from the US, i cannot buy Them online because i need a prescription from an American doctor and i only have prescription from my danish psychiatrist.
      Please any idea about what Are my options ?
      Thank you

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

I do not know how you could get Daytrana in a country that doesn’t sell it. Are there any other long-acting methylphenidates you have not tried yet? I don’t know what’s available in your country.

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Coach & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.