Post in Thread Never Showed Up

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums FAQ Post in Thread Never Showed Up

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      JBoom
      Participant

I posted a response in this thread: https://www.additudemag.com/forums/topic/manufacturer-changed-methylphenidate-and-doesnt-seem-to-work-as-well/

It didn’t show up, so I tried to re-post it. Upon re-post, it told me that I already posted it.

It was my second posting to this message board, and the first worked alright. I don’t know if it’s a glitch, or if I triggered some sort of filter, or if an admin intervened in some way because it wasn’t acceptable. Can someone explain what happened?

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

Your reply is there now. When you post links in topics and comments it isn’t posted until reviewed and approved by an admin.

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

JBoom
      Participant

Oh, thank you. I guess that explains why this post didn’t show up right away either!

LearningAboutADHD
      Participant

Hi there, I just had the same problem (I believe I had a link in my topic post). Before coming here and figuring out why my post was delayed, I tried to repost several times, so please disregard any excess posts, thanks!

Best,
      Brian

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.