Music Players

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  IrenaRR 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Rana
    Participant

My 8 year old son has recently been diagnosed with ADD and the more I learn about it, the more I learn about it the more I think that I have ADD too and have lived with it for my whole life. I am trying to think of new strategies to help my son with his homework and I know that I concentrate much better when there is music playing to drown out my constant thoughts. I would like to find a music player for my son who loves listening to spotify but I don’t want to him to be able to browse the internet and I really can’t think of any music players that will cater to this without spending a small fortune. If anyone has any suggestions, I would be very grateful.

Penny Williams
    Keymaster

I don’t know about using it with Spotify, but a lot of parents have an Alexa dot for the kids and you can listen to music with it, and a lot more.

Penny
    ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

Rana
      Participant

Thank you Penny!

IrenaRR
    Participant

When I play music for my son, (he is homeschooled and has ADHD) I typically use pandora and turn off the computer screen or put the music source (phone or tablet) out of his reach.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.