Music Players

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rana
      Participant

My 8 year old son has recently been diagnosed with ADD and the more I learn about it, the more I learn about it the more I think that I have ADD too and have lived with it for my whole life. I am trying to think of new strategies to help my son with his homework and I know that I concentrate much better when there is music playing to drown out my constant thoughts. I would like to find a music player for my son who loves listening to spotify but I don’t want to him to be able to browse the internet and I really can’t think of any music players that will cater to this without spending a small fortune. If anyone has any suggestions, I would be very grateful.

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

I don’t know about using it with Spotify, but a lot of parents have an Alexa dot for the kids and you can listen to music with it, and a lot more.

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

Rana
        Participant

Thank you Penny!

IrenaRR
      Participant

When I play music for my son, (he is homeschooled and has ADHD) I typically use pandora and turn off the computer screen or put the music source (phone or tablet) out of his reach.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.