Looking for vibrating watch alarm

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Looking for vibrating watch alarm

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      onaverylongpath
      Participant

Hi all,
      I think a vibrating watch alarm would help me, but the products I’ve seen are either for kids, not very good, the link has died, or is no longer available. Also, I’m overloaded by choices. Or Casio and Timex change their line up all the time I can’t tell what product has what feature anymore.

Does anyone know of a good non-smart-watch (like the Apple iWatch) that is currently available, has vibrating alarms, and is high quality? Color and style are second to functions and quality. Pedometer and heart rate monitor would be cool, but not needed.

ryoto
      Participant

I use the Xiaomi Mi band version 2, current is V5 which is less than 40 dollars on Amazon

Its small, has vibrating alarm, heart rate, steps, 2 week battery, can make it vibrate when you get calls and texts.

Hope you fond something suitable!

onaverylongpath
      Participant

How many alarms can you make? The product descriptions don’t say

ryoto
      Participant

Mine has 5 alarms and can be customised over multiple days. I don’t know about the more recent ones though.

eyeonthesky
      Participant

I have a WobL 8 alarm that I bought on Amazon. It also has a timer with a minimum 15 minute setting. Its strap is designed for kids, but I have small wrists and it can probably be put on an adult strap. I have found the alarms useful for asthma med and meeting reminders as well as waking up, and the timer can be stopped so as to keep track of how much of a 15 minute interval I have spent working from home or planning before my kid or something else interrupts me.

aZdOhEd
      Participant

Sonic Boom…. Same sound and volume as a fire alarm with a vibrating attachment that goes under the mattress. Neighbourhood will hate it. Althought I got accustomed to it after 2 months and sadly had to try other options (I find regularly changing the alarm sound helps me long term, so much more than anything else I’ve tried)

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.