Looking for kids with a formal diagnosis of ADHD and their parents

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums Research Studies Seeking Participants Looking for kids with a formal diagnosis of ADHD and their parents

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ltrimarchi 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

ltrimarchi
    Participant

Hi all,

My name is Leeann and I am looking to recruit participants for my dissertation study!

The overarching goal of the study is to learn more about the experiences of children with ADHD.

I am looking for children aged 8-17 with a formal diagnosis of ADHD. Parents and children will be asked to complete a 10 minute survey and all answers will be anonymous. All participants will be entered in a lottery to win a $50 Amazon gift card.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or think you may be interested!

ltrimarchi1@fordham.edu

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!
    Leeann

jndlang
    Participant

Hi Leeann! I have two children with formal ADHD diagnoses. My son, 15 and daughter, 13. We would be happy to be part of your study.

ltrimarchi
    Participant

Hi Jndlang!

Thank you so much for your interest! If at all possible, can you please email me at ltrimarchi1@fordham.edu so we can set up a time to speak about participation?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Leeann

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.