Looking for adults with social and communication difficulties

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums Research Studies Seeking Participants Looking for adults with social and communication difficulties

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dizzy 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Re_think_it
    Participant

I am a MSc Forensic Psychology student and I am interested in improving the support and well-being of individuals with social and communication deficits. This particular study attempts to understand if certain behavioural traits make people more vulnerable to engage in specific behaviour on the internet.

We encourage anyone who struggles with the social and communication aspects in their life to participate in this online study. Your participation is essential to develop our understanding of health and well-being of individuals with social and communication difficulties, so we hope that you will take part in our study.

The participation in this study is on a voluntary basis, completely anonymous and the individual results will be kept strictly confidential.

If you are interested or know someone who could be, please follow or share the link below which will also provide you with more information about the study.

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6gvNBRHRGiYFNop

Any support would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Dizzy
    Participant

Hello, I completed your study, and hope the information is of benefit to your research.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.