Living in Canada – diagnosis in a foreign country?!

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Symptoms, Diagnosis & Beyond Living in Canada – diagnosis in a foreign country?!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #171744


      I am a recently married 26 year old from Wales. My husband and I moved to Canada in October on a 2 year working holiday visa.
      I have suspected that I have ADHD for a long time but it’s got to the point where I am so exhausted from the daily struggle and really need help.
      Does anyone know anything about how feasible it is to get an assessment and diagnosis while in a foreign country? We won’t be going home for at least another 18 months and I just don’t think I can wait that much longer 🙁 any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you


Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.