Join our accountability group? :)

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls Join our accountability group? :)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  elexine 1 month ago.

• Author

snugglywuggly
    Participant

Hello!! Hope this is OK to post here.

Accountability buddies (especially other girls / women with ADHD) have worked really well for me in the past, but usually one of us predictably flakes haha. I figured a group might be better, so I created one in Habitica! There are about 3 of us (women / girls with ADHD) now and you would be super welcome to join 😊

For those that don’t know what it is, Habitica is basically a gamification app. I like that it has:

– To-do list with dates, good / bad habits (ad hoc) & daily repeating tasks
    – Fun challenges
    – In-game rewards
    – The option of real life rewards for those who aren’t that into game rewards
    – Most importantly, a chat space where we can encourage each other & discuss stuff! No shame (shame should be ashamed of itself haha), only kindness and support!

(All totally free btw just in case I sound a bit salesperson-y haha. I just like the app :))

Just post below or message me on Habitica (it’s fairly easy to create an account on the app or website! My username is snugglyhedonist) 🙂

snugglywuggly
    Participant

Just to clarify, it’s meant as a small group so we can celebrate & commiserate all we like 😀

hollytline
    Participant

Hi! This might be exactly what I’m looking for! I just signed up for Habitica, but can’t figure out how to message you within the app. Can you help?

elexine
    Participant

Hello.
    I tried to send you a message in Habitica but it came up “could not find user”, do you go by a different username? Would love to join you guys!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.