Join our accountability group? :)

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls Join our accountability group? :)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      snugglywuggly
      Participant

Hello!! Hope this is OK to post here.

Accountability buddies (especially other girls / women with ADHD) have worked really well for me in the past, but usually one of us predictably flakes haha. I figured a group might be better, so I created one in Habitica! There are about 3 of us (women / girls with ADHD) now and you would be super welcome to join 😊

For those that don’t know what it is, Habitica is basically a gamification app. I like that it has:

– To-do list with dates, good / bad habits (ad hoc) & daily repeating tasks
      – Fun challenges
      – In-game rewards
      – The option of real life rewards for those who aren’t that into game rewards
      – Most importantly, a chat space where we can encourage each other & discuss stuff! No shame (shame should be ashamed of itself haha), only kindness and support!

(All totally free btw just in case I sound a bit salesperson-y haha. I just like the app :))

Just post below or message me on Habitica (it’s fairly easy to create an account on the app or website! My username is snugglyhedonist) 🙂

snugglywuggly
      Participant

Just to clarify, it’s meant as a small group so we can celebrate & commiserate all we like 😀

hollytline
      Participant

Hi! This might be exactly what I’m looking for! I just signed up for Habitica, but can’t figure out how to message you within the app. Can you help?

elexine
      Participant

Hello.
      I tried to send you a message in Habitica but it came up “could not find user”, do you go by a different username? Would love to join you guys!

mgogreen
      Participant

Hi!
      Is this still a thing? I would LOVE to find same-minded women to be accountable with/to.

Thanks!

kbj2017
      Participant

Hey, I’m Kendall! Nice to meet you all! Is this still a thing? I’d like to be a part of it. Though I’m a guy, I’ve been looking for like-minded people to do something like this for SO LONG now lol. Is it possible I could join in also? It’s tough being in school online with ADD. I feel really alone sometimes plus it’s hard staying accountable to myself.

gloriaking
      Participant

Hey! Is this still a thing going on? If so I’d love to join in!!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.