Intuniv Side Effects

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I started taking Intuniv in addition to my Addrrall almost a month ago. I started to experience itchy skin around Thanksgiving week and thought it might just be dry skin. I’m now wondering if it’s the medication. Has anyone experienced this?

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

There are user reviews of Intuniv here:

Intuniv

but it looks like no one has reported itching there. This is definitely something you should ask your doctor about.

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

suziq977
      Participant

When i was prescribed intunive i had the itchy skin and with that after 3 months i had gained 30lbs, at first i thought the weight gain was due to not working during winter months, so when i resumed work in spring(landscaping) that is very physical, i noticed that my weight wasnt comng off as usual. I was maintaining my already heavy weight not losing. I stopped taking the intuniv and as i suspected my weight began going down. Side Effects i had are itchy skin, i even felt itchy inside my body that i couldnt scratch, and massive weight gain that wouldnt let me lose until i stopped the meds.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.