Interviewees needed for a Study on ADHD and Online Learning (15$ reward)

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums Research Studies Seeking Participants Interviewees needed for a Study on ADHD and Online Learning (15$ reward)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Elmar 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Elmar
    Participant

For my master’s thesis I am looking for current or former students with ADHD who studied with both e-learning and traditional methods. The thesis is part of my studies at University of Edinburgh in Digital Education and aims at finding out about how e-learning differs from traditional learning for people with ADHD.
    The interview should last for about an hour and can be done via skype or other online channels. For your time and contribution, I offer 15$ as PayPal transfer or a voucher for an online vendor of your choice.
    The interviews will be anonymized and kept strictly confidential. They need to be completed by 15 August (or now!).
    If you are interested in the topic and would like to help me out, or if you’re just looking for an excuse to procrastinate for whatever reason, send me an e-mail to elmar.haus@gmail.com. I will get back to you ASAP and we can talk details.
    Thanks!

Elmar

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.