Impotence

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gote123 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

ADDam
    Participant

Ive been prescribed concerta the last 2 months or so increasing the dosage every week. I got up to 54mg a day and noticed it actually increased my lasting time in bed. Then just this past week my prescription got changed to 72mg and since this I have been having ED (Erectile Dysfunction) whenever im on the pill. It isn’t isnt the dosage amount because when i was prescribed 54mg there was a time I took 2 in a day (I know thats now recommended) because work was extremely busy that day and I performed that night as usual so im wondering why this new prescription has caused this problem out of nowhere. Im going to ask my doctor when i see him next week just seeing if anyone has any information on it since I don’t want to spend the next week not taking my pill any day I intend on having sex that night.

vit.vanzura
    Participant

curios, I was on strattera and experienced massive sex drive. perhaps you belong to those 10 percent. increased dopamine doesnt work for your sex drive.

gote123
    Participant

Just FYI this is common when upping dosages on stimulants, google “stim dick” and sometimes it can just be random.

There were times back when i used to abuse illicit drugs that I could take cocaine and have sex all night. Other times I was just completely useless and nothing would help me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.