I need to share this

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  miajacob098 1 day, 14 hours ago.

• Author

marthinusdutoit2
    Participant

Since I have joined this Forum I have been working on getting my Medication via the Government medical scheme I had to ask for a referral letter from my old Nero Pediatrician and one of the worlds foremost ADHD researchers. After some emails where exchanged, he informed me that he could not write me one due to the fact that my file has been destroyed. I thanked him and as an afterword told him a story he told me some 20 years ago. The story was meant as a comprehension test.

I got a short letter back today where all he said “Jy is ongelooflik!” it means you are amazing.

Guys, we may not be good at a lot of things according to the norm but we are amazing in our right. I have been doubting myself for many years. Today I realize I can do anything I put my mind to and if I can every one of us can do whatever we want if we work hard enough and break it up into small manageable pieces.

All of us are remarkable people we must just start believing that and believing in ourselves

Thanks for reading…

miajacob098
    Participant

Agree with you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.