I can’t get diagnosis

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      jeanvaljean1444
      Participant

Hi guys. I’m a 27 years old male person. I am suffering from major depression, anxiety and OCD for a long time (for about 8 years). After the age of 12 or 13 I was fall into deep concentration problems. In highschool I dismiss it but in university I couldn’t supress it anymore. Then I went to a doctor and she gave me a test; I think it’s name was Minnesota personality… or smt like that. After the test she diagnosed me as a ADHD patient and gave me Ritalin. At the beginning (first few days) it effected me well, but after that I didn’t see a major effect.

Last year I went to another doctor and he said that I have this symptoms because of my other mental problems. But he prescribed me Concerta (54 mg) for try and see what happens. I started take Concerta, and I saw some positive effects on my concentration but it made me more anxious and I had to quit from using the medicine. After that I went to another doctor and she even didn’t listen me and say you have major depression and it’s normal to have some concentration issues. By the way Adderal, Vyvanse and other medicines is not available in my country. I can reach just Ritalin, Concerta and Strattera. By the way now I am on Wellbutrin XL 300 Mg and Zoloft 100 mg and they helps me a lot for my depression, anxiety and OCD.

A few days ago I’ve found a test from Harvard University’s website:

https://www.hcp.med.harvard.edu/ncs/ftpdir/adhd/18Q_ASRS_English.pdf

and here is my result:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

What do you think about that? Is it possible to suffer from this symptoms because of my other mental problems? In my opinion I think that at the beginning I had ADHD and because of it I had many problems -especially in school and this negative events caused my other mental problems.

By the way sorry for my English if I couldn’t explain myself clearly.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.